Give Me a Sign!


"Give Me a Sign!"

By: Trinity Mitts



Looking into your eyes,

I can see nothing but lies,

It’s almost as if I am an object to you,

Since you’ve stolen my heart,

Every night, I look to the stars and moon,

Searching for an explanation of God’s piece of art;



The art that is you, so exquisite,

So tender, strong, 

So dark, and handsome,

I know I shouldn’t believe it,

Your height, nearly a foot above me,

Your touch, makes every muscle in me go numb,

the tingling feeling of satisfaction and lust,

Or is it love?


Give me a sign!

Give me a sign so I know whether this is lust or love,


I feel as though it is only a dream,

But every time I look into your dark eyes,

I’m filled with happiness, satisfaction, security and love,

Yet you show me no affection

Where everyone can see, not even a simple hug,

I know your strengths and weaknesses, as you know mine,

But if you love me like you say behind closed doors,



Give me a sign!

Give me a sign so I can stop myself from looking like a fool,



I was willing to do anything for you,

I love you but it’s like you have no clue,

You just keep walking, keeping your precious reputation,

Causing my life to become a complication,           

A complication which is impossible to solve.


Comments